EPM Kits by Effective Pet Wellness EPM used to be a death sentence to your horse-- no longer! Effective Pet Wellness EPM Kits are an industry first. They are the best selling, most popular products that we offer- and have an incredible success rate!
What Sets Effective Pet Wellness Apart From Competitors?
At Effective Pet Wellness our commitment to continually developing more effective protocols and our very close relationships with our client base are what bring us and the animals we support success. We do not endorse any formula until it has been verified safe and that it works. Unfortunately, animal products can often be quite low quality. We choose to only use the highest, human grade, organic ingredients for ourselves and our animals. There should never be a compromise. We practice what we preach, and are committed to the holistic lifestyle. It permeates are daily lives. The regular influx of amazing testimonials is what brings us joy and moves us along.
What is EPM and How It Is Contracted?
• Equine protozoal myeloencephalitis is a neurological disorder caused by the protozoal infection Sarcocystis neurona.
• EPM is a neurological disorder that is growing into an epidemic around the world.
• Opossums are the main source of exposure for horses. These creatures get into the paddocks, stalls, and barns, contaminating the water and feed.
How Do I Know If MY Horse Has EPM?
EPM is diagnosed a blood or spinal fluid test by your veterinarian. The lost of symptoms can give you clues as to whether or not your horse is infected.
Common EPM Symptoms of the Body
• A very common symptom reported for EPM is uncoordinated movement of the rear feet, worse on one side (asymmetrical ataxia). This symptom is often worse moving uphill or downhill, and while stopping or raising the head.
• Lameness issues that come and go, often switching sides
• Changes to any gait, lethargy
• Hind end weakness - worse on ground that slopes left to right or front to back
• Problems balancing when a hoof is lifted
• Circling, slipping, or falling while walking
• Muscle atrophy, often over the rump or shoulders
• Leaning on a stall wall for balance
• Standing with a hoof cocked out or in, not standing square
• Dragging a hoof, especially while turning
• A sore back, changes in the fit of the usual saddle
• Unusual sweating patterns or times
• Carrying the tail to one side, or away from the body • Lack of sensation or heightened sensitivity in skin or hooves • Falling in the herd dominance order
Common Symptoms of the Head For Horses With EPM
• A drooping lip or repeated facial twitch
• Change in vision
• Dropped feed or trouble swallowing
• Head tilt
• Drooping ear
• Changes in behavior, including throwing the rider
NOTE: This product does not prevent EPM, but rather effectively eliminates the protozoa once contracted.
• Eliminates EPM
• Resolves Neurological Symptoms
• 100% Organic
• GMO and Chemical Free
• All Human Grade Ingredients
• Zero Side Effects
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Only $325!
What If My Horse Has Advanced EPM With Neurological Damage?
This kit represents our most targeted formulas for achieving comprehensive brain and nervous system damage as well as rebuilding the blood to support mineral metabolism, a key in maintaining whole horse health and normal body system functionality. To use this advanced kit means to have taken the greatest measures to ensure all neurological damage and subsequent symptoms have been resolved.
Post-EPM Healing Kit • Heals Neurological Damage Caused by EPM
• Improves Reverse Motor Function & Hind-end Weakness
• 100% Organic
• GMO and Chemical Free
• For the greatest effect, we recommend a 2 month supply! Only $325!
What Are The Ingredients In These Great Products? Clearacell – Olive Leaf, Pomegranate, Banana Peel, L-Lysine HCL, CellulAse — Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
Horse Clear – OliveLeaf, Oregon Grape Root, Pau d’ Arco Bark, Sweet Potato Tuber, Banana Peel, Pomegranate, Cellulase , Catawissa Onion, Black Strap Molasses
Neuro ReGen – Water (Reverse Osmosis), Grain Alcohol-12%, Wood Betony, Yarrow Flower, Skunk Cabbage Root, Wintergreen Leaf, Witch Hazel Bark, Alpha-Lipoic Acid
What Are The Feeding Instructions? Start Clearacell and Horse Clear on the same day and add to feed.
Clearacell - 3 capsules twice a day for 10 days.
Horse Clear – 2 teaspoons – 2 X a day – For 15 days
Begin Neuro ReGen after the 15 day completion of Clearacell & Horse Clear and add to feed
Neuro ReGen – 2 tablespoons – 1x a day – for 30 days.
What Do EPM Clients Say About Their Success With the EPM Kit’s Offered? My horse Caspur has finished his kit and has responded so well that I can hardly believe it! I won’t go into all the symptoms that have “reversed”— but I will tell you that I rode him today for nearly 3 hours of all terrain trails and he’s back to being his old self. He starts trotting and cantering all on his own with no cue from me. Feeling blessed and recommending your product to my friends. Thanks a million — Billy
I am thrilled to say that 6 months after the onset of EPM, my mare is doing amazingly. She is 100% and even better than she was before! We are doing sliding stops, spins, rollbacks, working cattle again, jumping and trail riding. At 15 weeks we took her to a team sorting and she was a rock star— there is nothing about my mare that isn’t 150%!! Thank you for your products— my mare is EPM Free and back to her good ole self. Thank you from all of us— Katie
EPM CAN BE Reversed! Call Effective Pet Wellness Today!
In the past, EPM could be a death sentence for your horse. NO LONGER! The EPM Kits at Effective Pet Wellness are changing lives — or restoring lives. Call us today and let us help to restore your horse to full health and performance— let EPM be a thing of the past— not an end to your future!
Contact: Our Friendly Staff
P.O. Box 1219
Crestone, Colorado 81131 Phone: 866-452-2268 Email: Website: Click Here To Connect
Have a Product or Service that would benefit Horse Owners? Contact Ann