Red Ninja Oil (Palm Tree Oil) by Unilife USA
RED NINJA OIL not only supplies fatty acids essential for proper growth and development, but has vitamins, antioxidants and other phytonutrients important for good health and even healthy joints!
How Did Unilife USA Get Involved with Red Palm Oil In The First Place?
The makers of Red Ninja Oil were introduced to red palm oil in the early 1960’s in Africa where we grew up. It is a main food staple and we fed it to our horses. Red Palm Oil has tremendous health benefits and has been used by the local indigenous population for centuries to heal and treat a variety of ailments. Healthy animals with more energy, vitality, and a beautiful shinny coat are just a few of the benefits. Further studies show it can lower blood pressure and help with a variety of ailments and conditions.
What Is Palm Oil and What Health Benefits Does It Offer?
Red Palm Oil is derived from the Elaeis Guineensis palm tree, and is believed to originate in West Africa. It contains a rich, balanced mixture of saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. It contains by far, more nutrients than any other dietary oil. Red palm oil contains the highest amounts of vitamins A and E of any plant- based oil. Its dark red color comes from carotenes, such as alpha-carotene and beta-carotene (vitamin A). It has a positive effect on inflammation and oxidative stress. It also improves blood circulation, reduces blood pressure, strengthens the immune system, and helps provide energy.
So Just What IS Red Ninja Oil ?
* RED NINJA OIL is derived from 100% pure red palm oil harvested and cold pressed on small farms in the west African country of Ghana preserving all the goodness of the oil, containing a rich, balanced mixture of saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, providing a higher level of bioavailable nutrients than any other vegetable source.
* RED NINJA OIL is rich in medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), which mobilize body fat stores, increase the metabolic rate and is a great source of energy.
* RED NINJA OIL is a rich source of antioxidants, especially Vitamin E. While the health benefits of Vitamin E are widely known, less widely known is the fact that Vitamin E is a complex of many constituents broken into two groups: tocopherols (alpha, beta, gamma and delta) and tocotrienols (alpha, beta, gamma and delta). And while alpha tocopherol is the form most commonly marketed as Vitamin E, the full spectrum of both tocoperols and tocotrienols are required for optimal assimilation which red palm oil provides. The super-antioxidant tocotrienols are particularly important for optimal health. These natural antioxidants act as free radical scavengers and are believed to play a protective role in cellular aging, atherosclerosis, cancer, and arthritis.
* RED NINJA OIL not only supplies fatty acids essential for proper growth and development, but it is packed with an assortment of vitamins, antioxidants and other phytonutrients important for good health. The red color comes from carotenes such as betacarotene and lycopene – the same nutrients that give tomatoes and carrots and other fruits and vegetables their rich red and orange colors. Carotenes are valuable nutrients and powerful antioxidants. They are also important because the body can convert them into Vitamin A, an essential nutrient.
What Sets Red Ninja Oil Apart From Other Palm Oil Products?
Our oil is imported from Ghana, growth and processed by small farmers in the western regions who have been farming Palm oil for centuries using sustainable methods. Our product is sourced from sustainable sources.
* Protects digestive functions by providing sustained energy to the GI tract.
* Protects against the damaging effect of intense or chronic stress.
* Richest source of vitamin E, a potent antioxidant.
* Provides 10,000 IU per table spoon of immune boosting vitamin A, with 15 times more pro vitamin A, carotenes than carrots and 300 times more than tomatoes.
* Promotes a healthy, shining coat.
* Provides a higher level of bioavailable nutrients than any other vegetable source.
* Rich in medium chain triglycerides which increase metabolic rates and are a great source of energy.
* In addition to Beta Carotenes , Alpha carotenes and lycopene. Contains at least 20 carotenes along with vitamins E, vitamins K, CoQ10, Squalene, Phytosterols, flavonoids, phenolic acid and Glycolipids.
* Helps to maintain proper blood pressure and keeps inflammation under control.
Is It True That Red Ninja Oil Is 100% ALL NATURAL?
Yes! Our Red palm oil is one of the few fatty fruits in existence. It is different from other plant and animal oil in its fatty acid composition, (50% saturated,40 un saturated and 10% polyunsaturated) in that it does NOT Promote atherosclerosis or arterial thrombosis.
Special Note: Where coconut oil has around 90% MCFA’s(fat your body can easily burn for energy), palm oil only contains around 50% MCFA’s, but in addition to MCFA’s palm oil is also loaded with the following phytonutrients.
* Carotenoid (alpha, beta and gamma carotenes).
* Sterols (sitosterols,stignmasterols and campesterol).
* Vitamin E(tocopherol and tocotrienols).
* Powerful antioxidant, phenolic acid, and flavonoids
How Do I Know If My Horse Needs Red Ninja Oil?
Every horse can benefit from Red Ninja Oil! If your horse has a coat, hooves, digestive system, joints, and benefits from antioxidants like Vitamin E —and we know all horses do— then your horse can enjoy the powerful benefits of Red Palm Oil in our Red Ninja Oil. Red Ninja Oil can help resolve problems with digestive disorder, skin conditions, stabilizes blood glycose levels, provides energy, inflammation, and much more.
Doesn’t Your Horse Deserve Every Health Advantage? Order Red Ninja Oil Today!
Without proper health, every activity with your horse will cease or at least be adversely affected. It is RARE to find a product that supports your horse’s health in so many ways. You can find Red Ninja Oil at RJMatthews or call us to find a Dealer near you!
Contact: Our Friendly Staff
3191 SW 14th Place, Suite # 7
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
Website: Click Here To Connect