What Makes Equine Total Gold So EFFECTIVE?
The only way to have an effective “total” supplement is to begin on the cellular level to improve the animal’s health. By starting on the cellular level and balancing the animal’s essential fatty acids, “EQUINE TOTAL GOLD” does not simply battle health symptoms, as other supplements do, WE ELIMINATE THEM! It is rare and difficult to patent a supplement as a “total” supplement, but ETG is patented!
This supplement will pay for itself in three different ways:
1. ETG eliminates the need for other supplements! You may wean-off other supplements, immediately, after starting “EQUINE TOTAL GOLD”.
2. You can reduce the amount of feed needed for your horses! ETG helps the horse digest the feed more efficiently and adds healthy essential fatty acids to your horse’s diet. For example, a recent field trial for barrel horses yielded a reduction of feed from between 25 to 50%!
3. Your horse’s immune system and immune response will maximize and reduce the need for vet visits
What Benefits Can I Expect From Equine Total Gold?
* Stronger Immune System
* Healthy Hooves, Skin and Coat
* Reduced Inflammation and Joint Discomfort
* Healthy Digestive System
* Reduction in Anxiety and Stress
* Aids Respiratory Health
* Aids in Foal Health and Development
* Helpful to Reduce Allergies
* Help Block Lactic Acid Buildup
* Helps Prevent Anhydrosis
* Greatly Improves the Effects of COPD
* Anti Oxidant Protection
* Only $59.95 for a gallon one month’s supply!
But My Horses Have Access To Pasture… Can They Still Benefit From Equine Total Gold?
YES! Yes, grass contains only 2-3% fat. Most of this fat is ALA, the parent chain of Omega 3 and some Omega 6. All grain feeds are high in Omega 6 and very low in ALA, Omega 3. Your horse’s overall diet becomes over balanced in Omega 6 and can cause numerous health problems. Equine Total Gold can correct this imbalance.
Could I Use Equine Total Gold On My Performance Horse? Will It Test?
Equine Total Gold is a completely natural organic formula. It will be amazing for your performance horse! It is recommended that the dosage be doubled a few days prior to competition to enhance respiration, attitude, and recovery. All clubs and associations accept Equine Total Gold.
Just apply 1 pump on your horse’s feed per 300 pounds of your horse’s weight. That’s 4 pumps daily for the average horse. If you feed twice daily, then give 2 pumps at both feedings. You will see a difference with this gallon, but you will see more positive things in the second month!