Groundmaster Stall Flooring Tired of Heavy, Shifting, Uneven Stall Mats? Groundmaster Stall Flooring is the solution!
Imagine YOU Are Your HORSE!
At Groundmaster Equine, we see horse ownership from both points of view! Imagine yourself having to stand or lay on concrete twelve to fifteen hours a day. Horse owners, when given a choice, almost always opt for some type of dirt or natural floor in their stalls since it is better for your horse and comparable to a horse’s native outdoor environment. The big advantages to soil or aggregate floors are cushion and drainage. With proper drainage, urine is wicked away and your stall stays drier, which obviously is healthier for your horse. But the negative is that in a short time the footing in the stall becomes uneven and full of holes. The soil becomes mixed with your bedding. Next To “Feed” Stall Maintenance Is A Huge Cost For Horse Owners!
Groundmaster Isn’t Like Any Other Stall Flooring! Groundmaster Equine is unlike other rubber stall mats! Horse owners know that next to horse feed, stall maintenance is one of the biggest expenditures of both time and money. Let’s face it, we love our horses, and we spend thousands of dollars making sure the four walls of their stalls are safe and secure. What often gets the least amount of attention is what’s beneath their feet. It is common knowledge that, while concrete is easy to sanitize and maintain, that it is terrible for your horses’ joints and feet.!
Groundmaster is The “NATURAL CHOICE” vs Rubber Stall Mats!
We all want the best possible flooring for our horses in their stalls. Concrete floors are unforgiving and hard rubber mats can cause bed sores and be uncomfortable to stand on. Groundmaster Flooring offers the most natural solution to both comfort and savings on bedding and fill dirt! Custom made in 1 piece, permeable and much softer, yet indestructible, your horse will love the comfort and you will love the savings!
So, What Benefits Does Groundmaster Offer Horse Owners?
Unlike rubber mats, Groundmaster maintains a level floor which reduces leg and back problems
Much easier to clean, no more buckled seams or craters Prolongs bedding making it more economical to maintain than a solid floor Tests prove bedding lasts up to ten days longer! Designed to be as close to mother nature as possible – Reduce strain, time, money & work by choosing Groundmaster flooring!
What Advantages Does Groundmaster Offer Over Hard Rubber Mats?
* Our flooring is permeable, unlike rubber stall mats, and when combined with an aggregate base provides superior drainage vastly reducing the amount of wasted bedding material. Studies have shown that Groundmaster can reduce bedding costs by up to 20%. In a short time, the flooring pays for itself not to mention the time it will save you.
* It is easy to maintain. Like concrete, our stall flooring is a permanent solution. It is a custom fit one-piece installation anchored into the subfloor base. When properly installed it will not shift or move and the surface remains level for years and years.
* It is lightweight. Installation is easy because unlike rubber matting this eco-friendly product is made with partially recycled HDPE. A typical 12×12 floor will weigh less than 100 pounds.
* It is easy to sanitize. Many products today are made with HDPE because it is chemical resistant (Think Rubbermaid®) which means it is easy to clean. Simply spray down the flooring with your choice of disinfectant. We recommend Tektrol,
because it is used in many veterinary facilities to discourage the spread of disease. Because Groundmaster is permeable the soil beneath is also disinfected and because of its design, the soil can breathe which discourages the growth of bacteria that thrive in low oxygen environments.
* It is safe. The surface of our flooring is designed to lock into the aggregate base providing a non-slip surface to add your bedding too.
* It is natural. Our flooring is flexible so when it is installed properly with a good base it provides the same amount of cushion and give that a horse would naturally live on outdoors, while also stabilizing the soil beneath which remains perfectly level. Your horse’s back feet and joints will be much healthier if they are not standing on an uneven surface.
Are Groundmaster Floor Mats Really in 1 Piece and Custom Made To Order? YES! Lighter, stronger, permeable, and custom fit to order for each of your stalls! No piecing and cutting and struggling. Once and done!
Is It True That Veterinarians Actually Use and Recommend Groundmaster?
Leading veterinarians that have tried Groundmaster love the comfort it provides to both body and hoof- and, of course they enjoy the savings on bedding. Note: Many report that Groundmaster helps to discourage common stalling problems like “Stocking Up” or “Bed Sores”
Read Testimonial below from Dr. P.C. Roberts, III | Equine Services: Oak Manor Horses Having practiced veterinary medicine for 30 years and shown halter horses with my wife Priscilla, I have seen many different products come and go. The stall mats created and marketed by Groundmaster Products Inc. have been our greatest find and best buy to date. They are easy to custom fit and light enough for anyone to install. They are indestructible. The one-piece construction and “nail-down” installation prevents the mats from “curling” – they stay flat and in place. The savings on “fill dirt” and bedding alone have paid the cost. Medically, the mats provide a cushion for those “sore” horses and virtually eliminated edema or “stocking-up”. Disinfecting stalls is a breeze. Our only regret is that we didn’t have them thirty years ago!
Show Me An Example of the Savings I Could Enjoy If I Had 3 Horses!
Many of our clients have more than 3 horses, but you will save even with 1 horse! Groundmaster a premium product that is also very affordable. It is a low-cost investment that will pay for itself. Imagine if a bag of shavings costs $6 and you use 3 bags per week. Now if you use 20% less that saves you $3.60 per week times 52 weeks is a savings of over $187 a year. If you own 5 horses that is a savings of almost $936 per year every year for as long as you own your horses. (based on studies from Michigan State University and Florida State University.)
So, What Is The Pricing? Our pricing is very reasonable, and you need to remember that Groundmaster is made to LAST! You will save every year on bedding and if your horse has a problem with ’stocking up’ or ‘bed sores’— Groundmaster clients frequently report their horse’s problems with this, have been greatly helped— or eliminated!
* Anchors $1.10 each
* 150 MIL Thick Groundmaster custom fit stall floor mats $5.99 per square foot
* Volume discounts
* Sales tax will be applied according to state and federal law
* Shipping will be estimated at the time of purchase
Call Andy at Groundmaster Today and Add REAL COMFORT To YOUR Horse's Stall!
The people at Groundmaster Equine are people who are dedicated to horses and the people that love them. Ensuring that your horse is comfortable and well cared for within his stall, is one of the greatest responsibilities of caring horse owners. Groundmaster is stall flooring like no other-- call and tell Andy about your horses today.
122 Ingleside Drive
Ardmore, Oklahoma 73401 Phone: (580) 798-6644 Email: Website: Click Here To Connect
Have a Product or Service that would benefit Horse Owners? Contact Ann