Shade Kit by Klene Pipe Structures Our portable Shade Kit offers 86% UV Protection and is a COOL alternative to the hot sun. Your horse will seek it out on hot days and enjoy the shade and comfort it provides. VERY easy to put together and built to last.
Make Sure You Say It Right!
Klene is actually pronounced "Klenny" think of Kenny Chesney the country music star, and just put an "L" after the "K" in Kenny-- and you will get Klenny- that is the right way to say our name!
About Klene Pipe Structures Klene Pipe Structures is a family owned business that led the field with their patented livestock shade in 1957, the HF-216 cattle feeder in 1964, and now the patented folding grill feeders in 2004. Founded by the late Ralph Klene in 1949, he transferred ownership to his youngest son Robin Klene in 1986. Both made it a personal priority to make top of the line products with above and beyond customer service. Klene Pipe Structures specializes in portable buildings, stall buildings and livestock feeders Klene Pipe delivers products in 48 states and has many models to choose from to accommodate your needs. Our products are built to last and our customer service is friendly and reliable!
Does My Horse Really Need Shade?
Yes! Horses are actually sensitive animals that are naturally designed to handle cold better than they can heat. Horses can suffer from heat stroke just as humans can. If you see a horse that is ‘panting’ in the sun, get him to a cool area, hose them down and get them under fans right away! Better yet… make sure they have a shaded area so they don’t over heat in the first place! Our Shade Kits are easy to put together and your horse will love the COOL difference!
What Benefits Do Klene Portable Shade Units Offer? Benefits
• Easily Portable – Strong enough that your portable shade can be moved from pasture to pasture whenever needed.
• Great for Animals of All Shapes and Sizes – These frames are not just for horses and cattle. Goats, sheep, hogs, alpacas and many other types of animals can benefit from the comfort of shade during the hot summer months.
• Fast Assembly – Assembly time for 2 people to erect the frame is about 1 hour.
• Break Down For Winter Storage – Portable shade structures easily come apart for storage during the winter months, all you need for assembly is a 9/16” wrench.
Klene Offers 2 DIY Shade Kits For Horses:
* Our Complete PORTABLE Horse Shade Unit— Perfect for 1 Horse!
This is very popular for individual turn outs, or small pastures with just a horse or two. With our Complete Portable Shade unit, the 80-% UV cloth that attaches to the top and back help your horse enjoy a place to get out of the glare of the heat and enjoy a place to stand that is several degrees cooler!
• Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel Shade Frame 10′ L, 10′ W, 9′ T
• 2 1/2″, 10 Gauge Tubing
• Bolts Together In Minutes
• Completely Portable Horse and Livestock Shade Shelter
• Comes With 80% UV Block Shade Cloth
• Triple Stitched Hems w/ Rust-Resistant Grommets
• Set Of Tarp Ball Bungee Cords For Easy Attachment
* DIY Portable Horse and Livestock Shade Frame- For Multiple Horses
This is perfect for pastures or turn outs with several horses or livestock animals. Our shade frames are made with galvanized steel tubes, are built to last and provide ample shade for your horses, cattle, and other livestock, which is incredibly important. Did you know that extreme temperatures can cause your animals added stress or even cause serious health problems? Protect your animals from the hot summer sun with Klene Pipe Structures’ DIY portable livestock shade solutions. 8′ Horse Shade (10′ x 20′ Frame) -does not include lumber or shade cloth! Features
• 10’ x 20’ Frame – The frame is made from heavy duty 10 gauge 2 ½” galvanized steel tubes cut to size.
• Available in Multiple Heights – Available in 7 foot, 8 foot, 9 foot or 10’ heights to accommodate animals of all sizes.
• Built on Skids – Our portable shade is built on two runners, for easily portability. The skid is the the only part that touches the ground making it easier to move around your pasture.
• Sturdy Design – Made from heavy duty galvanized steel. Frames bolt together.
• 10 gauge 2 ½” galvanized steel tubes cut to size
• Handy instruction guide
Note: All you need to do is attach your 2” x 6” lumber to the steel tabs on the top, and add the shade cloth of your choice and you have a completely portable 20’ x 20’ shade.
How Much Does It Cost?
The real question is “How much does this structure SAVE?” Our structures are built to last for decades to come— often a lifetime! These galvanized steel structures and can save you thousands in veterinary bills by helping to keep your horses cool and comfortable. Call us for pricing that includes shipping direct to your door or stable.
Does Klene Pipe Structures Ship Nationwide?
Klene Pipe Structures ships to 48 states (all except Alaska and Hawaii). We get our customers the best shipping rates possible and work hard to get you your structures in a quick, safe and responsible manner.
What Does InfoHorse.com Say About Their Shade Kit For 1 Horse? "I can't believe how wonderful and effective my 1 horse unit is. Our temps this summer are 110 degrees and HIGHER! When I step into my horse's shade, it is MUCH COOLER--- NOTABLY COOLER! My little Morgan refuses to leave it until I take her into her stall (with fans) at night. She LOVES IT. I have put her water and food there and the water stays COOL and doesn't get hot (and green) as it did before. I am thrilled, my horse is happy--- HIGHLY recommend to anyone wanting shade for their horses! Super easy to put together (my hubby did in about 2 hours using only a wrench). Very happy-- Ann Pruitt
How Do I Get Started?
Just call Kevin Dockery using the contact number below- and you can discuss what building frame and size would best suit your needs. He is friendly, knowledgeable and will make sure you get the right feeder or building that you can enjoy for decades to come!
Contact: Kevin Dockery
529 N Anderson St
Greensburg, Indiana 47240 Phone: 812-614-4364 Email: Website: Click Here To Connect
Have a Product or Service that would benefit Horse Owners? Contact Ann